Who we are
Our website address is: https://cpyist.com
If visitors write comments on the website, we collect the data that is displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the user agent string (this is used to identify the browser) to support spam detection .
An anonymized character string (also called hash) can be created from your e-mail address and transferred to the Gravatar service to check whether you are using it. You can find the data protection declaration of the Gravatar service here: https://automattic.com/privacy/. After your comment has been approved, your profile picture is publicly visible in the context of your comment.
If you are a registered user and upload photos to this website, you should avoid uploading photos with an EXIF GPS location. Visitors to this website can download photos stored on this website and extract their location information.
If you write a comment on our website, this can be a consent to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is a convenience function so that you do not have to re-enter all this data if you write another comment. These cookies are stored for a year.
If you have an account and log in to this website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set up some cookies to save your login information and display options. Login cookies expire after two days and cookies for the display options after one year. If you select “Stay logged in” when registering, your registration will be maintained for two weeks. When you log out of your account, the login cookies are deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not contain any personal data and only refers to the post ID of the article you have just edited. The cookie expires after one day.
Eingebettete Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we keep your data
If you write a comment, it will be saved indefinitely, including metadata. In this way, we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website, we also store the personal information that they provide in their user profiles. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (the user name cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and change this information.
What rights you have to your data
If you have an account on this website or have written comments, you can request an export of your personal data from us, including all data that you have given us. In addition, you can request the deletion of all personal data that we have stored about you. This does not include the data that we have to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Where do we send your data to
Visitor comments could be checked by an automated spam detection service.
Visiting the website
If you visit our website cpyist.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file called up,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the
- Name of your access provider.
- The data mentioned will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
for further administrative purposes.
- The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via email. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
If applicable, you have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a The right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert or exercise it or you need to defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future
- and to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters.
- If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your rights towards us, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
We use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
SSL- or TLS-encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the website operator, this site uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the lock symbol in your browser line
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Request by eMail
If you contact us by e-mail, your request, including all the resulting personal data (name, request), will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
This data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, provided that your request is related to the performance of a contract or is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR) and / or on our legitimate interests (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. Processing the inquiries sent to us.
The data you send to us via contact inquiries will remain with us until you ask us to delete them, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular statutory retention periods – remain unaffected.
Right to object to the collection of data in special cases and to direct advertising (Art. 21 GDPR)
If the data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons that arise from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The respective legal basis on which processing is based can be found in this data protection notice. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data concerned, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims ( Objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR).
If your personal data are processed in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object, your personal data will then no longer be used for direct marketing purposes (objection according to Art. 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR).
Up-to-dateness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated March 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website https://cpyist.com/en/dataprotection/